THEY MUST GO WHEN THEY MUST GO

Bear with me while I post a series of mindless (or mind-full?) blurbs until Teh Exam is over. Then I will go back to happily raving/ranting about things TV, film, and other glorious shit.

D-15
A dragonfly perched on my windowsill last night. I waited for it to fly off every time the wind blew, but it sat there, unmoving. I couldn't resist but to whisper to it: Hello. Thanks for keeping me company tonight. When the sun rose, it was gone.

D-13
A stranger found me at an online community that I belonged to and posted a long tirade on my guestbook. Something about how people like me are corrupting the country. He ended the eloquence that was his message with "Bite your tongue and delete this post. Slut." I clicked around to find out that he was a Korean male living in New Zealand. I wasn't sure what to make of his message but mostly didn't fucking care. One click and I banned a stranger from my life forever. Just another day on the Internet.

D-12
Went stir crazy from not having left the house in ten days.

D-19
I am now taking the Big Scary Exam on the 15th instead. Then I'll be staying around in Tokyo for a couple of days days, hanging out with Gummybear, doing truly Japanese things like watch movies and eat tacos.

D-15
PANIC. Inhale, exhale. PANIC.

D-13
How can an L WORD reality show be any better than a spinoff? Showtime, what are you doing?

D-7
Inured. Studying by day, watching bad cable movies by night. The next few weeks are going to be madness.

2 comments: