A DAY WITH CSS

9:30 AM
Trying to figure out this new look for The Tissue Talk. I can already see myself tinkering with CSS tags instead of getting work done all day.

11:30 AM
Problem fixed! Hello to my new spankin' banner and the (relatively) new layout.

3:20 PM
I lied. The problem was fixed but I'm still fiddling around w/ the CSS/HTML tags. An aside: I told a client that what she was doing was a "BIG NO-NO," and later realized it probably wasn't the best phrase to use in a professional setting.

4:00 PM
V. short but a great read: "Minority TV writers find camaraderie" (VARIETY)

10:00 PM
On my way home, came across a Korean crew filming some soap opera for SBS (think Korea's ABC). A crowd had formed, making obnoxious noises, trying to get a good look at the Big Name actor. I watched in amusement/disbelief as a crew member lost his temper and got into a fist fight with a dumb civilian male who was trying to take pictures with his loud clicky camera right after the director had yelled out for them to NOT take any pictures. I learned something new today: Korean apple boxes can break quite easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment